SikaBond® SBR+ 5LTR
£ 14.62 +VAT
SikaBond® SBR+ is a white liquid, which has numerous uses as an admixture, primer, bonding agent and sealer. Polymer emulsions of this type have been used extensively over the last 20 years by the building industry as an admixture for cement and concrete applications, including repair and renovation, surfacing of floors and bonding generally. It contains anti-foam to control the density of cementitious mixes.
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders.
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders.
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications.
- As a flexibliser for cementicious based tile adhesive when tiling on wooden/asphalt floors.
- In addition, SikaBond® SBR+ has the advantage over PVA bonding aids in that it is not adversely affected in wet conditions and is therefore recommended for exterior use.
- Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete, steel, tiles etc.
- Mixes may be applied in much thinner sections.
- Excellent resistance to water and water vapour
- A high level of resistance to salt permeation
- Much improved toughness and flexibility
- Reduced surface dusting of concrete
- Greatly improved resistance to many chemicals- ideal for use in dairy parlours etc.
- Reduced water: cement ratio for equivalent workability
- Improved frost resistance
- SikaBond® SBR+ is also freeze thaw stable.