Moisture Resistant Plasterboard T.E. 1200x2400x12.5mm
£ 17.35 +VAT
GTEC MOISTURE BOARD. For use where some moisture is a feature of the environment, such as bathrooms, kitchens and integral garages.
- Boards won’t need to be replaced after exposure to high humidity
- Helps prevent structural damage caused by moisture
- Reduces the risk of mould and staining caused by moisture
- Achieves H1 water absorption according to EN 520
- Green paper lining for easy identification
GTEC Moisture Board is a plasterboard with water-resistant additives in the core and liner to provide protection in humid areas such as kitchens, bathrooms and utility rooms
Gyproc Moisture Resistant 12.5mm plasterboard protects walls and ceilings from high humidity, preventing damage in wet areas like kitchens and bathrooms.
High moisture levels can lead to mould and staining, and could even cause structural damage. This moisture-resistant board stops humidity from getting in to ward off mould and help protect the structure of the building.