Spectre Timber Framing Screws Hex Head
£ 4.62 – £ 21.45 +VAT
If you’ve got a garden decking to assemble or a fence to fix, these Spectre timber fixing screws are just what you need. They’re strong, durable and incredibly easy to drive – a dependable choice for any timber, fencing or landscaping applications.
With a Type 17 slash point, working with harder timbers isn’t a problem – you’ll quickly get the screw started and then drilled in straight. Synthetic lubrication ensures easy insertion, with a reamer to prevent jacking.
• Perfect for use in garden decking construction
• Suitable for exterior timber, fencing and landscaping jobs
• 8mm hex flange head
• Quick-start Type 17 slash point
• Reamer to prevent jacking
• Under head ribs for a tight and secure join
• Synthetic lubrication improves performance
• Surface-hardened with a multi-layer Ruspert coating
• Salt spray-tested to 1000 hours