Spectre Advanced Multi-purpose Woodscrews
£ 1.92 – £ 25.45 +VAT
Your search for the perfect wood screw is over! Whether you’re working with softwood, hardwood, chipboard or fibreboard, the Spectre advanced multi-purpose screw has you covered.
The screws are designed for a quicker and easier insertion thanks to an extra-deep insert bit recess, ensuring a firmer positive drive. A quick-start Type 17 slash point delivers faster cutting, while reamer and sawtooth threads prevent jacking and splitting.
Surface-hardened and with an anti-corrosion coating too, these screws will stand the test of time – just what you need for all kinds of ironmongery, joinery, electrical and plumbing applications.
Spectre incorporates a long list of advanced screw features, often only found in premium screws, into what we've named advanced multi-purpose woodscrews.
• Head: Countersunk pozidrive compatible recessed.
• Finish:Zinc Yellow Passivated.
• Advanced multi-purpose design.
• Anti corrosion coating.
• Reamer to prevent jacking (50mm and above).
• Sawtooth to prevent splitting.
• Fully threaded up to 50mm.
• Quick start type 17 slash point.
• Surface hardened.
• Synthetic lubrication.
• CE approved for use in load-bearing timber construction.