100mm Mannok Aircrete Standard Blocks 5.2ntn
£ 1.73 +VAT
Mannok Aircrete Standard 100mm 5N/mm2 Thermal Blocks (previously Quinn Lite Standard Thermal Blocks)
The Mannok Aircrete Standard block combines optimum levels of thermal performance, strength and density to make it suitable for almost all on site applications.
These blocks are more thermally effcient than other standard concrete blocks, allowing you to significantly reduce the thermal bridging throughout the structure.
The Mannok Aircrete Standard Thermal Block is non combustible and has a Class 0 fire rating and category A1 in accordance with BS EN 13501-1, meaning its resistance to surface spread of flame is second to none.
With a density of 650kg/m3 and so are suitable for use in party wall construction.
Perfect for “Block and Beam” projects.Technical Info
- Material: Autoclaved aerated concrete
- Size of block: 440mm x 215mm x 100mm
- Supplied in pallets of 72 blocks
- Thermal Conductivity (W/mK): 0.17
- Thermal resistance (m2K/W): .59 Approx
- Weight @ 3% Moisture: 6.33kg
- Approx Weight of wall per m/2: 63kg
- Fire rating (to BS EN 13501-1): A1
- Mean compressive strength: 5.2 N/mm²
- Density: 650 kg/m³